Geo Wyther’s 1613 plan of Beaurepaire moated house and deer park. Noted are ‘The Greate Parke’, ‘The Little Parke’, ‘The Lodge Close’, ‘The Aulders’ (orchard) and ‘Peper Woode’. ‘The Vine House’ is marked on the right hand side.
Bramshill Park is set within a network of avenues and axial rides with formal walled gardens.
At Basing House a 17th century style parterre garden has been created adjacent to the pigeon-cote tower.