Our congratulations to Rosamund Wallinger, who is a member of the Trust, and has been awarded the British Empire Medal for her services to Gardening Heritage and the Community in Basingstoke, Hampshire. As many of you will know, Rosamund and her husband bought the Manor House at Upton Grey in the 1980s and then realised that in 1908 Gertrude Jekyll had designed their garden for Charles Holme, a leading figure in the Arts and Crafts movement. Through Rosamund’s efforts, the garden is now the most authentic restoration of a Jekyll garden. More information may be found on their website: http://www.gertrudejekyllgarden.co.uk/
- National Volunteers Week – thank you to all of our wonderful volunteers!
- The Hampshire Archives Trust launches its new website
- Diary Date for the Northern Ireland Heritage Gardens Trust Annual Conference
- The Pleasure Gardens of Bath, lecture with guided walk – Wednesday 15th May 2019
- North Walls Engagement Event Invitation – 22nd/23rd March