The WWII bed has been redesigned, with the box hedge which was lost to blight, being replaced by a new privet hedge. Gravel has been added and three Repton flower baskets made by Peter Clutterbuck, a local blacksmith. Particularly apt for the 200th anniversary of Repton’s death.
- Towards a Sustainable Landscape – looking to the future
- National Volunteers Week – thank you to all of our wonderful volunteers!
- The Hampshire Archives Trust launches its new website
- Diary Date for the Northern Ireland Heritage Gardens Trust Annual Conference
- The Pleasure Gardens of Bath, lecture with guided walk – Wednesday 15th May 2019