The WWII bed has been redesigned, with the box hedge which was lost to blight, being replaced by a new privet hedge. Gravel has been added and three Repton flower baskets made by Peter Clutterbuck, a local blacksmith. Particularly apt for the 200th anniversary of Repton’s death.
- North Walls Engagement Event Invitation – 22nd/23rd March
- HGT Members invited to a talk at the Hampshire Record Office – Thursday 7th March
- Congratulations to Chawton House who has won a ‘Hidden Gem’ award from VisitEngland
- Congratulations to Rosamund Wallinger who has been awarded the British Empire Medal
- Meet the Chairman Event – January 2019